City of Paso Robles - NEW Business License Tax Application
We are pleased that you have chosen to do business in the City of Paso Robles and wish you much success in your business venture.
The City requires any person or entity conducting, managing, or engaged in any business, trade, profession or occupation in the City of Paso Robles
to obtain a business license tax certificate prior to commencing business activities.
Before you begin the online application, please review the information below:
1. Business licenses are renewed on a fiscal year basis (July 1 - June 30).
2. Business start date is the first date your business started in the City of Paso Robles.
3. If the business is a home occupation located within the city limits of Paso Robles, you must also file a home occupation application.
The application is available to download and attach during the online application process or on the city's website.
4. For all new commercial businesses located inside the City limits, the Fire Department will be inspecting commercial locations
upon approval of new business license applications. Previously, the inspections were done separately from the business licensing process.
Please contact Emergency Services at 805-227-7560 for additional details regarding fire inspections.
5. Payment will not be required until your application has been approved. You will receive an email verifying the receipt of application.
When your application is approved, you will receive an email containing the amount due and instructions how to make payment online.
Assembly Bill 3002 went into effect on January 1, 2019, which provides information regarding disability access requirements and resources to business owners. To read the full notice in English or in other languages click HERE..